We want to hear from you if you have used The Graph Indexer documentation!
Pinax and its partners have put together a short survey, so we can get feedback from the community (specifically indexers) on how to improve the documentation for The Graph.
We are gathering this data for the following reasons:
- To identify areas where the documentation can be improved. We want to ensure that the documentation is as helpful and informative as possible for all users, especially indexers. We will identify areas where the documentation could be improved or clearer by gathering user feedback.
- To prioritize new content. We are constantly adding new features and capabilities to The Graph and want to ensure that our documentation reflects that. By gathering user feedback, we can prioritize the most needed and in-demand new content.
- To improve the overall user experience. We want to make it easy for indexers to find the information they need in the documentation. We will identify ways to improve the documentation’s navigation, structure, and search functionality by gathering user feedback.
The Doc Survey
The doc survey focuses on the following areas:
- Overall satisfaction with the documentation: we want to know how satisfied users are with the overall quality and usefulness of the documentation.
- Areas for improvement: we want to know which areas of the documentation users find most challenging or confusing.
- New content: we want to know which topics users want added to the documentation.
Benefits of Participating in the Survey
By participating in the survey, you can help us to improve The Graph documentation for everyone. Your feedback will be used to identify areas where the documentation can be enhanced and to prioritize new content.
How to Participate in the Survey
To participate, complete our survey, which will take approximately 10 minutes.
Thank You for Your Participation
Your participation in the doc survey is greatly appreciated. Your feedback will help us to make The Graph documentation more useful and informative for everyone.